CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.50.4 (as compared to 5.50.3)
- New Analysis: “Show arrows for actual trades” sometimes used date range from old AA. Fixed
- New Analysis: Individual backtest – custom metrics columns would not appear if very first symbol under test does not generate ANY trades. Fixed.
- UI: when you float a maximized MDI window it becomes little smaller so it does not overlap MDI tabs.
- Print/Print Preview: circle/arc/rectangle objects outside current view are properly clipped on printouts
- New Analysis: When user cancelled optimization in the middle and ran backtest afterwards then this single follow up backtest could be incorrect and required another run to produce correct result again. Fixed.
- When timeshift != 0 then duplicate range markers could appear at day boundary. Fixed.
- Small rounding issue in ray drawing fixed
- When multiple chart panes were using SetForeign on rare occassions foreign call could fail (return other symbol data) Fixed.